WHO WANT TO:
- support clients more effectively in the change process
- effectively release the power and energy to change hidden behind a client's limiting beliefs
- rediscover joy and curiosity in working with clients
- strengthen the ability of process work
- new tools for working with clients
- effective methods for working with clients' fixations, resistance and passivity in their lives and in the process of therapy/change
- effective techniques to support the client in building their sense of strength and psychological resilience
WHAT YOU CAN GAIN FROM TAKING PART IN THE WORKSHOP?
A NEW APPROACH TO EVERYDAY DUTIES AND EVEN TO LIFE, WORK, PROFESSION AND PEOPLE, BY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS TO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
- How to reassure the client instead of reinforcing his inner fears?
- How to develop in the client the ability to take responsibility for his/her own actions instead of taking the position of a "victim"?
- How to extract the sources of problems and opportunities for change from "intentional misunderstandings" in communication with the client?
- How to get out of a stuck situation in development?
- How to strengthen motivation and the power of emotional commitment in the client?
- How to provoke the client to apply a new way of dealing with the situation?
- How to provoke a controlled, specific kind of "self anger" which will result in the client's decision making?
- New friends :)
- what provocative style is in therapy, coaching, mediation and any work that imply support
- on the psychology of humour and the effectiveness of its use in work with clients
- on the ethics of provocative work
- on the basic models used in provocative work
- on "psychological beacons "* and how to reduce their influence on the client's life and actions
*Psychological lanterns emotional-cognitive constructs that recall a given, schematic behaviour of the client and trigger groups of beliefs, habitual reactions or recurring fears in the client.
- application of the Provocative Style in areas of professional communication, such as therapy, coaching, supervision, mediation, counselling, social work, training and others
- continuous 'diagnosis' of client progress*
- to uncover the potential of the client's limiting beliefs and attitudes and to build on them to create new supporting and strengthening ones
- getting to the root of the problem more quickly
- using deadlocks in the process of therapy and development
- using humour and creativity in individual and group work with clients
- allowing greater flexibility in working with clients and finding inspiration for development
- maintaining a healthy distance in dealing with clients and their problems.
* For a practitioner who supports others, client is anyone who seeks help or is in the process of being cared for, so a client will be a patient, a pupil, a workshop participant, a mentee, etc.
NEW TOOLS TO:
- diagnostic work with the client and with oneself
- work with thinking patterns, emotional and cognitive structures
- broaden the client's perspective of thinking and acting
- support and develop the client
- build up the client's state of motivation and involvement in the process of development and change
- strengthen self-awareness and self-acceptance in the client
- shape responsibility for oneself and one's decisions in the client
- release the client's desire and courage to experience and feel reality
- work effectively with "professional clients" and "difficult pupils”
- using a non-schematic approach in the learning and change process
- working with the client's "demons" and abstractions
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Dr Eleonore Noni Hofner is the best known representative of Provocative Therapy (PT), provocative system work® and provocative style (Prost) ® in Germany. Psychologist by education. She has worked as a couples therapist for 40 years, of which she has used the provocative style in her work with patients (clients) for 30 years. Since 1988 co-founder and director of DIP (German Institute for Provocative Therapy). Co-founder and director of Consulting Institute Klic (www.klicinstitut.de).
In his therapeutic work he also uses elements of methods: EMDR, EFT (PET), relaxation techniques, HCDA.
- Introductory lecture on the basics and cognitive assumptions of the provocative approach
- Understanding the method and tools
- Information on the usefulness of provocative interventions and situations
- Introductory improvisational exercises to help open up and develop own creativity
DAY 2. & 3.
- Specific exercises. Participants will have the opportunity to work with existing questions or problems (their own or those of their clients) and experience through exercises using provocative tools. Participants will have the opportunity to experience on themselves how the client feels about Provocative Therapy and what needs to be taken care of to make the process safe and effective.
- Participants attending the session with Dr. will receive a recording of the exercise.
- Introductory exercises. Participants will have the opportunity to use the provocative approach in a number of small group exercises. They will use particular tools from Provocative Therapy, play different roles of therapist, client and observer.
- Working with "real client(s)". After consultation with the facilitator, participants may invite their clients to a session of work with Dr. Noni .
- Demonstration and discussion of therapeutic interventions. Recordings from the D.I.P. archives (we only show recordings of participants who have given permission for publication).
- Demonstration of ways to incorporate provocative interventions into different forms of therapy. Participants will be able to present the forms of therapy they use and during the workshop they will see how their working style can be enriched with provocative interventions.
- Conducting a session with a "difficult patient".
- Provocative group session. through which there will be an opportunity to experience provocative interventions in group work.
A. Course materials, a "surprise" gift, a certificate of participation (bilingual)
- Those who sit for a session with Dr. Noni will receive a video recording of their session for private purposes (the recording cannot be published or distributed for purposes other than their own education)
- For one month after the workshop, participants are offered free supervision and mentoring/coaching meetings as needed.
- Every evening after the workshop we invite you to an integration "feast" (the costs of the feast are not included in the costs of the workshop :)
The workshop makes it possible to start a certification in Provocative Therapy at the Provocare Institute as well as at the German Institute for Provocative Therapy D.I.P. (Deutsches Institut für Provokative Therapie, Provokative SystemArbeit and Provokativen Stil).
Training to qualify for the educational credits of the German Medical Chamber.
The workshop will be video recorded for archival purposes for the Polish Institute (Provocare) and the Noni Hofner Institute. The recording will only include the presenter (Noni) and interpreter (participants will not be recorded).
During the workshop there will be an opportunity to purchase books and materials on provocativity and improvisation.
- till 30.08.2021 2300 PLN net
- till 25.09.2021 2500 PLN net
For those who have already participated in the Noni’s workshop 1200 PLN net
For those who are graduates of the Provocare workshops, the price is 1900 PLN net (the price is valid until 25.09.2021)
For supporters and readers of the books by Gdańsk Psychological Publishers, the price is 2000 PLN net
For the owners of the book "Provocative style" the price is 1950 PLN net
For those who register on behalf of the event's Partners the price is 2000 PLN net
Members and Supporters of the Chamber of Coaching, ICF, EMCC, ICC – 2200 PLN net
For therapeutic, social and helping professions employees, for the whole period until 25.09.2021 the price is 1600 PLN net
It is possible to pay in instalments at no extra cost.
VAT invoice can be issued